Thursday, February 3, 2011

Will there be another "Trapping 4 Beatz" who knows?

So with two successful volume's under his belt, TrapSTAR, and his "Trapping 4 Beatz" series is something the folks here at Extragrind Nation have grown to become fans of as well as a part of. Well Vol. 3 is finished and who knows if it will see the light of day anytime soon. We asked the man himself and here's his response:

EGBS: When can we expect "Trapping 4 Beatz 3?"

TrapSTAR: Honestly I don't know, I've been pulled in so many directions musically & career-wise over the past 6 months. So right now my mind set is to just release what I got recorded for TFB 3 now via the blog and other blog sites and continue to garner a loyal fanbase. So if an official TFB 3 comes out I'll go in and rap on more current industry instrumentals. That was the purpose of that series to stay relevant while everyone else is working and I'm working.

With that said we're gonna put this "Don't Stop"

No comments:

Post a Comment