Sunday, May 27, 2012

Much Love To The Blogs Supporting the "WHERE I'M FROM" Video

Much love to the blogs that continue to support TrapSTAR & Extragrind Nation. The Where I'm From Video is making noise just like the "TRU 2 DIS" Video. Checkout some of the support the video is receiving.




THC aka THE HERBAL COMMUNITY
SHEBLOGGIN
WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
FREE ONSMASH





























Much Love to all these blogs and other sites that are showing us so much love. Without you guys we would not be able to reach the outlets that we are able to reach and further develop our careers. At times I may have not been the easiest artist to work with, but my creative drive and hunger are at an all time high. With the continued support of you guys I shall continue to persue the journey of reaching my full potential, all while representing the state that I am from. - TrapSTAR

No comments:

Post a Comment